When can I not receive treatment at Synthese?
Synthese has a number of exclusion criteria. Patients with (suspected) the following syndromes cannot Synthese being treated:
- Suicidal behavior with a high suicide risk
- Addiction problems (including alcohol addiction, drug addiction, gambling addiction and sex addiction)
- Severe personality disorder (with or without suicidal behavior)
- Mental disorder
- Eating disorders
- Adjustment Disorders
- Relationship issues
- Forensic care, aftercare after detention and crime (Fivoor indication)
- Aggression dysregulation as the only diagnosis (indication De Waag)
If you are not sure whether you can come to us for treatment, you can contact us contact us record.