We will always find a solution
Dear fellow healthcare provider,
Synthese iGGz is an institution for intercultural mental health care based in The Hague.
As a medical specialist treatment center we offer ambulatory psychiatry for everyone from the age of 18.
Both intake interviews and treatments can take place in various languages, including Dutch, Turkish, Berber, (Classical) Arabic, Hindustani, Hindi, Urdu, Farsi, and English.
Patients can be referred to us via CareDomain. This is possible for both Generalist Basic GGZ as Specialist GGZ for treatments related to various DSM-5 classified disorders.
Patients with (suspected) the following syndromes can Synthese iGGz being treated:
- Psychotic Disorders Other Than Schizophrenia Spectrum Disorders
- Depressive Mood Disorders
- Bipolar Mood Disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- Trauma- and stressor-related disorders
- Neurobiological Developmental Disorders: ADHD and ADD
- Obsessive Compulsive and Related Disorders
- Somatic Symptom Disorder and Related Disorders
- Mild personality issues
Patients with (suspected) the following syndromes cannot Synthese iGGz being treated:
- Suicidal behavior with a high suicide risk
- Addiction problems (including alcohol addiction, drug addiction, gambling addiction and sex addiction)
- Severe personality disorder (with or without suicidal behavior)
- Mental disorder
- Eating disorders
- Adjustment Disorders
- Relationship issues
- Forensic care, aftercare after detention and crime (Fivoor indication)
- Aggression dysregulation as the only diagnosis (indication De Waag)
You will receive feedback from us after the intake phase, in the interim and at the conclusion of the care process.
In case of doubt about the referral, you can always contact us for a collegial consultation, via telephone number: 085-3036387.